Sirpheno The Knight
Departed Too Soon - Poem by Sirpheno The Knight
Dearest Wife, light of my nights,
You departed too soon from this troubled life,
Now my days are long and my nights are cold.
My heart is still warm but not my soul.
I miss you so much that my heart aches.
I often wonder why it does not break.
As I restart my life without you dear,
One thing to me is painfully clear.
I still love you, That will never cease,
Goodnight my love, May you rest-in-peace.
Comments about Departed Too Soon by Sirpheno The Knight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl