Sirpheno The Knight
The Lowly Pawn - Poem by Sirpheno The Knight
To chess nuts everywhere
T'is true the pawn is lowly
and not of royal birth,
but, believe me when I tell you,
She's like no other on this earth,
as she can change her ranking
and become the best you've seen.
If the king has need of her
She can become his Queen.
Comments about The Lowly Pawn by Sirpheno The Knight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda