Depressing Day - Poem by Possawat Piankij
I never deem my birthday special,
But, instead, very depressing.
Candle-lit cakes never bring me delight,
But, inversely, the awful night.
On my eighteenth birthday,
My age is added with one.
I'm more closer to the way
Of my dreadful death.
- One Whistle -
Comments about Depressing Day by Possawat Piankij
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl