To...My Next Generations - Poem by Possawat Piankij
Ah! There lie my soldiers brave- in their graves
Their souls and their sacrifice comprise of our country.
Their names are engraved on our land.
Without their boldness,
We have no land to walk on.
Hence, as long as we're still alive,
We are to protect our piece of land- even our grain of sand!
- Sergeant Griffin Looper -
Comments about To...My Next Generations by Possawat Piankij
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl