Possawat Piankij Poems
- Blue Moon Never have I seen the blue moon And I hope I'll ...
- Beguiled Rose Wind whispers to a rose, 'Marry now! , little...
- Crimson Crimson Crimson crimson tears. I'm bursting of ...
- The Way I Shall Declare You My... I shall do everything to ...
- Balck&White Terminal My name is engraved on a stone. I have ...
- Lily Girl I compare you to a lovely lily- My favorite flower...
- Special Lady She makes me the luckiest man, Making me fly ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Possawat Piankij
Never have I seen the blue moon
And I hope I'll see her soon.
One day, my teacher told me
I'd have a chance to see.
I behold her mild-yellowed face
Which is unlike a furnace.
Swiftly, she bursts into laughter
As if I am a joker.
Could an artist do me a favor
By painting her with blue?
Thus, I can say I've ever.
Anyway, my hope never becomes true.
- One Whistle -