Blue Moon - Poem by Possawat Piankij
Never have I seen the blue moon
And I hope I'll see her soon.
One day, my teacher told me
I'd have a chance to see.
I behold her mild-yellowed face
Which is unlike a furnace.
Swiftly, she bursts into laughter
As if I am a joker.
Could an artist do me a favor
By painting her with blue?
Thus, I can say I've ever.
Anyway, my hope never becomes true.
- One Whistle -
Comments about Blue Moon by Possawat Piankij
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl