Depression Poem - Poem by Naomi Short
Depression, depression just go away,
you make my day so gloomy and grey.
I just can't deal with how you make me feel,
if you go away it would just be ideal!
I hide away my feelings,
I live a sperate life,
all i have on my mind is cutting with a knife.
I feel sad, upset angry and confused all for no reason,
i'd understand if i had been abused.
Depression Depression just go away,
you make my day so gloomy and grey!
Comments about Depression Poem by Naomi Short
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl