Akachukwu Lekwauwa Poems
- The Empress Of My Heart If I wait by the well of water, ...
- My Song, My Poem With my poem, I will use the sound and ...
- Calculus Of A Life Time Aye! Dad, what stuff are you made of?...
- My Barren Mind My poetry armory has been tampered with. Poem...
- Isthmus Of Pain And Joy Bitter cold on one side, The joy on...
- All For You When I smile, it's all for you. The laugh that I...
- Ultimate Value This shadow, my dwelling place, Shapes and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Only he who receives knocks and yet stays up is crowned champion.''FC Barcelona's historic treble (6th June 15)
''A beautiful feeling repressed is like Maya's caged bird, uselessly beating her wings because she cannot fly.''The expression of a thing deepens its impression
''A poet is the man who is quick to look and recognize the praiseworthy aspect of life.''defining a poet
''Be careful not to mistake a high-flying vulture for an eagle''give attention to the minutest detail
''if you kill the goose that layed the golden egg, you might end up with the egg of the black goat''what you loate is it really more valuable than that you want to discard?
Comments about Akachukwu Lekwauwa
The Empress Of My Heart
If I wait by the well of water,
Then I could stand till the end of time.
For we are passed the age
When maidens go out at evening time to draw water,
But I am persuaded by the new millennium,
Rendezvous at big-trendy-crunchy places
With the loft of Kilimanjaro.
Surely, she abhors her man riding on a camel
He is wanted inside the cushion of modern exotics
Her high and pitcherless shoulder
Nothing to lay down to quench my thirsty soul
Yet, her name is Rebecca.
Obscurely I might empty my treasure into her bare hands.
Once a nervous man,