Desire And Fear Will Cost. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Desire for a gain or fear for punishment
Is the outcome of attachment you give
To a person, a thing or an event.
Slacken the attachment to feel at ease.
Comments about Desire And Fear Will Cost. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl