Be Grateful - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Be grateful and be helpful.
Be grateful if not helpful.
Being ungrateful is bad.
Be helpful to one even
One is not grateful to you.
Only such acts make you great.
I am great as I follow this
With my stubborn lady love.
Comments about Be Grateful by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda