Desire Has No Merits - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
To relish your ballet,
I need not be a poet;
To enjoy your melody,
I need not be a vocalist;
To watch your steps,
No need I am a dancer.
I go after you, Apsaras,
Though I am not an Indra.
IIndra is the mythological god and Apsaras, the most beautiful heavenly women, are his love mates]
Comments about Desire Has No Merits by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl