Desire Is Modified By Time. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
It is true once she loved you.
It is true once you loved her.
It is not that she still loves you.
It is not that you will like her now.
Time and space modify one’s desire.
Comments about Desire Is Modified By Time. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl