Devils Play Ground - Poem by Ron Farmer
its the devils playground
its all around
But its not satan, hes not making a sound
He's fast alseep.
but the demon is there, but in the dark it creeps, waiting to scare
Until the time. Until the time.
When the choice, the choice tis not mine.
And in my mind; I can't define, the place of which the demon shall shine.
I'm already dead.
No longer is it water nor is it bread, I can't survive
Tis heavy in my head. The trick its said, and this plan won't stop.
Belive it or not.
The time has come
The time has come to give him a slot.
Comments about Devils Play Ground by Ron Farmer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl