Difficult Giving Up - Poem by Cece Winters
It's kind of difficult.
Giving up something,
that gives you a thrill.
That makes you feel so good,
Feeling like the world is your oyster.
Having everyone give you attention.
But I've given it up, for the most part.
Because of love.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Difficult Giving Up by Cece Winters
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl