Dilemma - Poem by Linda Ori
As I sit here in the night
I am now compelled to write
Something brilliant, something bright
But I want to get it right
So I'm sitting here tonight
In my room, the only light
From the screen before my sight
As I try with all my might
To compose a verse that's tight
Shall I write about a sprite?
Or a bold and gallant knight?
Or a rocketship in flight?
Caught my image in the light -
Geeze - my hair is such a fright!
Think I'll just call it a night................
(But first I'll grab a bite) .
Comments about Dilemma by Linda Ori
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl