Disasterous - Poem by Kelsey Joe
A disaster was created
She's been through it all,
She's slipping fast from the world
And every step she takes, she falls.
She tries to get up
With her weakened scarred arms,
All she'll do is lift her head
But it'll go back down furiously with more harm.
We all know what is to come
Her cuts, her cries say it all.
She'll cut again
Her suicide is near
All that'll be left are the tears,
The beatings, and the blood.
Comments about Disasterous by Kelsey Joe
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl