Dismantle Ownerships - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I hired a room, stayed and left.
Many used it before and after.
It didn’t prick me. The room I bought
Was kept only for me, well guarded.
If invaded, the bed will be rent.
Possessiveness breeds jealousy.
Comments about Dismantle Ownerships by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl