Dismissal Is Cruel - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
To dismiss one from service,
It is a mere stroke of pen.
For the victim it is a stroke of heart.
Dear, dismiss me not from your heart.
Comments about Dismissal Is Cruel by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda