Dna - Poem by Roger Bewman
Do not apply this on wood
Yet you can drink it
Dream adventures for your story
Yet don’t mix them with poison
Does nobody acclimatize to this fuss?
Yep this person over here…
So Dr. Nikolai Aserimof (DNA) ,
what’s your opinion about RNA?
Well, Rita Nasha Aserimof is my lovely wife.
Great, now that I’ve found you both, I can manipulate you…I’m Chris Annihilator
Cerkaiof (Cancer) .
Are you sure, cause I don’t think you can sir.
Why is that DNA?
Well you see they have already found the cure for you so go somewhere else to play your sinister games.
Comments about Dna by Roger Bewman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl