Venkatesh M. R.
Do I Love You? - Poem by Venkatesh M. R.
When you pass by me
I enter the abode of galaxy
Stars of my longing shine
Behind darkness of my loneliness.
The pleasant sight I feast
And navigate in space
Savouring your beauty
Transfixed at your cheeks milky glow.
Every subtle moment around you revolve
Can I call it Love?
Since the gravitational force of your presence
Is all now I could sense.
Comments about Do I Love You? by Venkatesh M. R.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl