Do Not Criticize (1994r) - Poem by Patrick Wescott
Do not criticize my life.
You've only heard stories.
You've never witnessed the moment,
Never felt the push or pull.
Maybe I've made mistakes,
but I did it without guidance.
You've never been asked,
the questions I have.
Never been forced
to make my choices.
You just don't know,
and fail to comprehend.
Comments about Do Not Criticize (1994r) by Patrick Wescott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: life
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl