Set Me Free (2005r) - Poem by Patrick Wescott
Tie me down and set me free.
Peer into me and make me sting.
Flay my flesh, release my soul.
Make me cry, make me bleed.
I quiver as you electrify.
I shudder when you touch.
I beg for your harsh mercy,
and whisper please dont stop.
Comments about Set Me Free (2005r) by Patrick Wescott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl