Do You Know? - Poem by Chrissy Robinson
I saw you today.
You were in your own little world
full of happiness and joy.
You suddenly turned and looked at me,
as if you knew I was thinking about you.
I smiled, almost laughing.
You returned my smile with absolute pleasure.
Now, when I close my eyes,
all I can picture is your face.
And your bright eyes,
alive with excitement!
They seem to stare right through
to my soul.
And I ponder,
could you possibly see what I'm all about?
Can you see my setbacks?
And above all the rest,
do you now know that I love you?
Comments about Do You Know? by Chrissy Robinson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl