Chrissy Robinson Poems
- The Smile Sack In this little smile sack I have composed for...
- Miracle Your face is like a tender rose ready to be ...
- Love's Test As I step out the door and feel my feet hit the ...
- Before I wish that everything could go back to the way it ...
- Tearful Slumber Tears roll slowly. Each cheek is dampened by...
- Sparkle, Sparkle A diamond engagement ring sitting on a ...
- My Only Guarantee Accept me as I am- I have no guarantee. A...
'Birth is the start of loneliness, and loneliness is the start of poetry.' ~Erica Jong
I led what most would call a 'normal' life by society's standards. No extraordinary stories of hardships, although I know what it's like to just get by. No stories of heroic feats, depending on what you define as 'heroic'. However, I was cursed with a very fragile heart. And it tends to be banged up and broken from time to time. My poetry is my escape. It seems to be one of the few acceptable ways to express my anger, hurt, resentment, hate, and love. I hope by reading my poetry, you get a sense of who I am and how I feel. If you like any of my poetry and wish to use it, e-mail me ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chrissy Robinson
The Smile Sack
In this little smile sack
I have composed for you
is a yellow happy face
to make your day less blue.
I also have included
a cute little teddy bear
who will listen to your problems
anytime and anywhere.
A penny for your thoughts,
a candle to brighten your day,
and a tea bag to unwind
and chase all your cares away.
And eraser to correct
all of the bad things that you did,
and a crayon to scribble with
just like a little kid.
And last but not least,
a flower from a friend
who likes to see your day
come to a beautiful ...