Do You Think? - Poem by PAUL COLVIN
Do you think she ever saw me
As we passed along the street?
Her swaying moves and clipping heels
From dainty little feet,
Do you think she wonders just like me
Why does he never talk?
Does she feel my eyes upon her
As my gaze falls on her walk?
Does she ever think of me
When she gets home at night?
Well, if I ever spoke to her
Then maybe she just might!
Comments about Do You Think? by PAUL COLVIN
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda