Doc Wilde My Friend - Poem by Florida Angel
Devoted to love,
Ongoing efforts to share,
Caring for his family and to others.
Wearing his DOC gloves,
Love to give and spare.
Emperor heart, a Great Poet for us, here.
A great Human,
A friend, A giver
WILDE DOC…Doc Wilde
Blessed by God,
Blessed by Heart,
Thank you, I Thank YOU!
My friend, Doc.
Comments about Doc Wilde My Friend by Florida Angel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl