U Win Kyi
Domestic Violence (3) (A Recipe) - Poem by U Win Kyi
Last year, domestic violence cases in Taiwan,
over 100,000 was no fun,
making authority a big concern.
It was 247 cases every day,
before the kids, Dad and Mum fight displayed,
setting a bad example was definitely not okay.
The kids grow up in hostile environment.
They lack social skill and self-confidence,
showing signs of clinically depressed.
These kids play the computer game,
which is full of ' kill and kill again,
driving them crazy and insane.
Violence and killing are recipes
for becoming a criminal so deadly,
because they grow up in home without love so unhappy.
Comments about Domestic Violence (3) (A Recipe) by U Win Kyi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl