Doubt! - Poem by Hannah Davies
Would it be different if I moved away?
Could it change if I chose to stay?
What's done is done, that I can accept!
But should they be punished and pay their 'debt'?
Would this really, really change them?
Or am I just waiting for a fall down?
Is it really worth all this hassle?
To stand and watch them get sent down.
What if they look?
What if they touch me?
What do I do.....
If they insist that they love me?
What was I thinking when I got this all started?
Is it any surprise that now they have darted?
Have I left it too late? Will no one believe me?
There is doubt in my mind! Will they ALL up and leave me?
Comments about Doubt! by Hannah Davies
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye