Hannah Davies Poems
- Going Round In Circles I am so tired Sick of all the ...
- A Gift A gift was sent to thee A lovely gift by the name of ...
- Do I Believe? The Garden of Eden Isn't that in Sweden? ...
- Lost And Found Dad, you'll always be my herro You could ...
- Christmas Time It's christmas time An excuse to eat junk and...
- A Good Thing I will always stand by you Stick by your side ...
- Expectations Looking in the mirror Wishing I could ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hannah Davies
Going Round In Circles
I am so tired
Sick of all the questions being fired.
My head wants to go pop
I'm begging for it all to stop.
I dream of dying
I hate crying.
At times I want my life to end
A broken heart is difficult to mend.
I keep things bottled up inside
Although some emotions are difficult to hide.
Why am I so scared?
They say a problem halved, is one that's shared.
I don't know what to say
Just wish it would all go away.
Maybe it's just meant to be?
That everyone eventually abandons me.
I have really tried
But there are so many people ...