Downhill Battle - Poem by Naveed Akram
My soul abolishes the evil within the heart,
Desks of sailors are like the ships of water;
My names occur from the parents I bestow
On the person who commits indecency.
My soul banishes the wicked and sloped,
Then the downhill battle has commenced.
This anger is resented by the majority,
Underneath the seas of hatred there is a price.
My souls are numbered due to the books
Riding and being ridden, like a read business.
This soul in my heart conquers the world,
Its country is beyond the man’s heart,
And the women and children are numbered.
Comments about Downhill Battle by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl