Dream Lover - Poem by Vanessa Kurtz
Like a thief in the night you stole my heart,
Your fingers played my body like a sensual art.
Relaxing, submitting myself to you as best I could,
You started slow and easy like every man should.
Knowing all the right spots and places,
Never getting me mixed up with different faces.
Knowing you’d had a few more lovers than me,
You still experimented just to see.
Tried to figure which ways I enjoyed,
With my breasts, my ass, even my clit you toyed.
Making me cum and moan real loud,
My hair spread on the pillow like a soft cloud.
Whispering softly in my ear,
“You’re the one I need”, very clear.
Comments about Dream Lover by Vanessa Kurtz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda