Dream Of A Latin Lover (1992) - Poem by Patrick Wescott
Dream Of A Latin Lover,
wearing see through clothing.
Her long black hair falls on her shoulders,
and she talks in words I can not hear.
The scene reeks of sex,
but I sit back in my robes,
and let her words caress my mind.
Stimulating my dreams,
so that I can wake up,
and write this down.
Comments about Dream Of A Latin Lover (1992) by Patrick Wescott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl