Jo Lynn Ehnes
Dreams Of Reality - Poem by Jo Lynn Ehnes
Arousing eyes of amber glow
as contradiction's flames ignite.
Accepting waters fail to show,
yet overflow in dreams at night.
The hands of credence hold the pail;
they strain to douse the growing doubt.
No words of comfort shall prevail
until the blaze is fully out.
A channel dug to reach the well
will harness comprehension's flow,
as streams of recognition swell
denial's flame declines to grow.
Comments about Dreams Of Reality by Jo Lynn Ehnes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda