Dress Each Other Up - Poem by DAVID GERARDINO
land between her legs,
climb in, then out, a kiss
is more then a kiss, when
you drink some wine, and
dress each other up.
love is more then love, when
you fill that empty with
laughter, and beatifull hope.
cant you see, with out love,
there is no us...
Comments about Dress Each Other Up by DAVID GERARDINO
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl