~dry~ - Poem by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Absent, is the feeling
though it's growing deep within,
While dreams are up for waking
this day has reached an end.
Night towers long, encapsuling
a power to behold,
Entombed inside, seems barren-like
a pyre burning cold.
Now bring to me your weakness
and I will listen long,
Pretending you are grieving
but all the while grow strong.
I'll shower understanding
whilst you cry a cunning tear,
Then wipe you dry with laughter
as I defeat my fear.
Comments about ~dry~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl