Dulcely - Poem by Felix Lugo
There aren’t words I can say
that could describe how you’ve been
more than a friend to me.
You gave me love and accepted me for who I am.
I love you so much for that.
I don’t really see you as a friend
but I see as my sister I never had whom I
admire for being yourself.
I look at you sometimes,
and I hope we will always keep that relationship
we first started.
Know that if anything was to happen
I would always love you,
and be here if you need me.
You have an inner beauty,
and I hope it will stay with you as you
grow to be a wonderful person.
Comments about Dulcely by Felix Lugo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl