Dying - Poem by Rachel Brewer
Dying is life.
Being alive is the preparation for death.
We spend all our lives preparing for something that destroys us.
Doesn’t it seem wrong?
We go through all the pain and fear.
To end up in the ground.
Comments about Dying by Rachel Brewer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl