Dying With A Smile Edited - Poem by Anoop Lokkur
As the razor edged blade slit his arm
As the blood trcikled down
He knew this was his last night
His last fight,
His last sight
Of this brutal world
On the floor cold as his eyes
Arms stretched out
Under tiles of crimson
He lay dying with a smile.
His pain caged in his heart forever will be gone
And he will be on his way home.
For life to him was a hell
And death, he thought will take him to heaven.
1.41 15 oct 2006
[I had written this for a contest...a contest to write about cutter, cutting n suicide...i dont encourage ppl to do it nor do it myself]
Comments about Dying With A Smile Edited by Anoop Lokkur
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl