Dying Wrong - Poem by Reed Dietiker
Death is something we fear but know nothing about
We live our life surrounded by rules
Anything we do wrong is frowned upon
Why live in fear earily if we mostly die late?
'Live life to the fullest'
And the fullest is the most fun
And the most fun is mostly wrong
Should we die in the wrong?
Or should we die in the right?
Who cares if I die in the wrong its my life
Comments about Dying Wrong by Reed Dietiker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl