Edward Kofi Louis
E. D. D. Y. 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Enter into the world so sweet with your love,
Doing the right thing with the muse of righteous works!
Dancing with the truth always to gain wisdom;
Year after year with servitude and attitude without hurting anyone.
Comments about E. D. D. Y. 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl