Earth Day. - Poem by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
Earth Day reminds me of dearth
on hearth that deteriorate health-
the wealth that none steal stealth.
Earth burst in beauty for our mirth
Only so long we protect its health.
Comments about Earth Day. by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl