Eating The Dogs Scraps - Poem by jack Quehoff
yesterday i brought home scraps for the dog and ate them
he watched me the whole time
i had dug hotdogs out of the garbage
brought them home
then i realized, 'when in Rome'
So i ate the dogs scraps
I ate the dogs scraps and i chewed em up right there
I ate the goddamn golf course leftovers i don't even care
Please Lord, for all my friends and family.
Please dont let me outlive this damn dog
I should've let the dog eat instead!
Comments about Eating The Dogs Scraps by jack Quehoff
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl