Francesca Johnson Poems
- *naked People It's a community spirit. A matter of ...
- A Temporary Man A temporary man can be a good ...
- *bread Long gone....... Moving on to better things.
- ....Alaties You can have...alaties in every aspect of your ...
- Dumpling You little dumpling... So fluffy and endearing, ...
- *anger? Anger? Don't languor under the name of 'soft'
- Barry Of The Cut He lives a life alone on his floating ...
Happily living in a world of truths and open-ness.......nothing rocks my boat any more. Except my man..... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It's a community spirit.
A matter of giving
to those living
We take, with thanks also.
NO, NO, NOT money!
Nor expensive gifts.
We give and take time
and a coffee in front of a log fire.
no fancy clothes
no pristine make-up
nor stiff hairdos.
We're naked people.
What you see is what you get.
We're a happy lot
us naked people.
Unfettered by untruths.
We say it - WE MEAN IT.
Caring and sharing.
We live in each other's ...