Echoing - Poem by Selina Gurgacz
in this impossibly dark room.
echoing words that are not understood,
stuck in a labyrinth,
trying to get out.
directions that only confuse,
the forlorn people
Comments about Echoing by Selina Gurgacz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl