Friends - Poem by Selina Gurgacz
Friends are different things.
They hold many values.
They are someone you can trust,
They are there when you need them the most,
They are kind,
Supportive of each other,
And most of all,
They are loving and caring.
Friends are something that money cannot by.
Comments about Friends by Selina Gurgacz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda