Fun - Poem by Selina Gurgacz
Fun in the sun.
Fun at the beach,
Fun at the park.
Go see a movie,
or go bowling at night.
It's a great and wonderful,
(c) Selina Gurgacz 4th January 2008
Comments about Fun by Selina Gurgacz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl