Selina Gurgacz Poems
- Good-Luck, I'Ll Miss You there is nothing really, that i ...
- Fun Fun, Fun, Fun in the sun. Fun at the beach,
- Social Justice/Homelessness So... The cold dark nights ...
- Lost Lost. In a dark world. no lights to turn ...
- Alone And Forgotten It all began when I couldn’t walk, They...
- Friends Friends are different things. They hold many ...
- Nineteen Minutes in nineteen minutes, you can mow the front...
i have finished my first degree at university, a bachelor of arts degree, majoring in music and minors in theology and literature. i am starting a bachelor of education (primary) next year, and then will go on and do my arts honours year, and then a PhD in music, all at the same university. Years ago, there was a competition held by write4fun, to which i entered my poem called 'Alone and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Selina Gurgacz
Good-Luck, I'Ll Miss You
there is nothing really,
that i can say,
when your journey is almost over,
and a new adventure begins.
good-luck, i'll miss you,
are the usual things that people say,
and i want to say somethin more,
but it is hard to get feelings
that will spell out,
a message for you.
so for now i'll just say,
good-luck, i'll miss you.