Eco - Warrior - Poem by Dominic Windram
Nature is on the brink of extinction.
I sense the darkness mocking creation.
I sense the suffering of innocent things
I lament the butterfly's broken wings.
Love's been sacrificed; the Lamb has been slain
On the altar of monetary gain.
I anticipate the days of fire & flood.
A burning anger flows within my blood.
Comments about Eco - Warrior by Dominic Windram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda