Edacious - Poem by callan mchugh
To be lambasted by fear and stoked by entropy.
To envisage the sacrilege of a holy pagoda blackened.
To see the benevolent maverick overpowered by tyranny.
To be edaciously reaped of all that is your humanity.
To know that, is to know that too many big words...
... ruin a poem about love.
Comments about Edacious by callan mchugh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl