Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Einstein Never Wasted Time - Poem by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Einstein never wasted time
contemplating the future
he said it came soon enough.
Who has technological certificates
and post graduate qualifications
above choice original degree majors?
Studies which you can also do
one day when as you decide
on your specialist future studies.
Which will be in universal diversities
empowered educational achievements
authenticity ownership personal status.
Authorized evidence of applied abilities
proof of mind prepared for journeys
into study fields of realities experiences.
Comments about Einstein Never Wasted Time by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl